Nascot Wood Rangers Football Club Respect Code of Conduct for spectators and parents/carers
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.This club is supporting The FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment.
Remember children’s football is a time for them to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning isn’t everything.
Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct for spectators and parents/carers at all times.
· Remember that children play for FUN
· Applaud effort and good play as well as success
· Always respect the match officials’ decisions
· Remain outside the field of play and within the Designated Spectators’ Area (where provided)
· Let the coach do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
· Encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee and match officials
· Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part of learning
· Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour.
· Not consume Alcohol or Drugs near to a game
· Ensure that both myself and my dependent are punctual when attending games, training and any meetings
· Reimburse the club for any fines resulting from bookings made against my child or as a result of my actions whilst I am spectating
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA, league or The FA.
I may be:
· Issued with a verbal warning from a club or league official
· Required to meet with the club, league or CFA Welfare Officer
· Required to meet with the club committee
· Obliged to undertake an FA education course
· Obliged to leave the match venue by the club
· Requested by the club not to attend future games
· Suspended or have my club membership removed
· Required to leave the club along with any dependents.
· The FA/County FA could impose a fine and/or suspension on the club.